This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Test Harness and SPARC VIS Instructions
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:00:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: Test Harness and SPARC VIS Instructions
Can someone familiar with VIS provide an instruction
that is OK to do a run-time test with to check if
it is supported?
Perhaps this fragment from testsuite/gcc.dg/vect/tree-vect.h may help:
asm volatile (".word\t0x81b007c0");