This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Official GCC git repository
- From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at codewiz dot org>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead dot org>, Harvey Harrison <harvey dot harrison at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:38:02 +0100
- Subject: Official GCC git repository
many people seem to be finding our git mirror of the GCC repo
Therefore, I'd like to advertise it on the GCC web site
as an alternative to the Subversion repository. If nobody
is opposed, I'll send a patch for wwwdocs.
Developers use it for read-only access, and could even commit
patches to the master repository with git svn, without the need
for a separate svn checkout.
At this time, the repository is being synch'd every quarter
hour (actually 03,18,33,48 * * * *), and carries all branches
(although only a few are displayed). If people think it would be
useful, we could install a commit hook on gcc.gnu.org to mirror
each commit immediately.
|___| Bernardo Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
\___\ One Laptop Per Child - http://www.laptop.org/