This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: minor mistake in http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.3/changes.html = SSSE3 --> SSE3
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Oliver Hessling" <oliver dot hessling at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:24:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: minor mistake in http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.3/changes.html = SSSE3 --> SSE3
- References: <47D6F7CF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Oliver Hessling
> there is a minor mistake in
> at chapter: New Targets and Target Specific Improvements
> sub-section: IA-32/x86-64
> "SSSE3" should be replaced by
No, there is a SSSE3. Yes Intel went crazy with the naming (again).