This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: vectorizer default in 4.3.0 changes document missing
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Andi Kleen" <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:58:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: vectorizer default in 4.3.0 changes document missing
- References: <20080310163235.GA6979@one.firstfloor.org>
On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Andi Kleen <email@example.com> wrote:
> I noticed the gcc 4.3.0 changes document on the website does not
> mention that the vectorizer is now on by default in -O3.
> Perhaps that should be added? It seems like an important noteworthy
> change to me.
Just like with any other parts of GCC, you can check out the web docs
and change them yourself. Yes I agree they should be mentioned.