Re: RTL definition

Fran Baena wrote:
RTL represents a low-level language, machine-independent. But I didn't
find any especification of such language represented. This is, I found
no document where the language represented were described or defined
in a grammar way.

RTL isn't a programming language, and hence has no grammar. It is merely one of the internal representations that gcc uses for optimizing and generating code. We do have gcc internals documentation that you have already been pointed at.

Jim