Re: Possible gcc-4.3 regression wrt bootstrapping the toolchain

On 10/03/2008, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini@gnu.org> wrote:

>  >> If you just want to build just gcc and libgcc, not any other target
>  >>  libraries, do
>  >>  make all-gcc && make all-target-libgcc
>  >>
>  > ah great. that should work. can you tell me the equivalent of install-gcc,too?
>

> make install-gcc install-target-libgcc
>
>  Or, just configure with --disable-libmudflap if it's giving problems.

great. all-target-gcc actually works. But when trying
--disable-libmudflap instead the next thing it fails at is configuring
libiberty. I already tried --disable-libiberty which seems to not
change anything. Can I disable libiberty indirectly,maybe?

Jonas