This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tuples] Branch frozen (again)
- From: "Rafael Espindola" <espindola at google dot com>
- To: "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Zdenek Dvorak" <rakdver at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz>, "Aldy Hernandez" <aldyh at redhat dot com>, "Oleg Ryjkov" <olegr at google dot com>, "William Maddox" <maddox at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 14:19:41 +0000
- Subject: Re: [tuples] Branch frozen (again)
- References: <47CE8CEE.email@example.com> <47CEA9B0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
2008/3/5 Diego Novillo <email@example.com>:
> cc1 had failed to build because of invalid C90 declarations. Fixed with
> this patch.
Strange. This was a problem with mainline bootstrap (see rev 132886)
but I don't understand why it failed on the test machine but not on my
workstation when both are using --disable-bootstrap?
Rafael Avila de Espindola
Google Ireland Ltd.
Registered in Dublin, Ireland
Registration Number: 368047