Re: 4.3 target deprecation patch part 1: c4x removal, whole-target deprecations

On 29/02/2008, Pompapathi V Gadad <Pompapathi.V.Gadad@nsc.com> wrote:
> Yes. I donot have commit access. I will make a fresh request to commit
>  the changes on my behalf.
>  Thanks,
>  Pompa

Hey Pompa,

if you have your legal papers in order, you are planning to keep
contributing and your patch is not extremely urgent, perhaps it would
be better to just ask for commit access and wait for it. See
http://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html

It should take no more than a few days and you won't have to depend on
anyone to commit your patches for you.

Cheers,

Manuel.