This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: how to use testsuite to check vectorization capabilities
- From: Tehila Meyzels <TEHILA at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: jaishri at cse dot iitb dot ac dot in
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:24:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: how to use testsuite to check vectorization capabilities
make check-gcc RUNTESTFLAGS="vect.exp"
is what you're looking for.
email@example.com wrote on 28/02/2008 08:32:21:
> Hello all,
> I am studying vectorization in GCC.
> I want to run the test cases given in gcc/gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/vect
> Any pointer will be of great help for me.
> Thanks in advance