This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 4.3.0-rc1 available
- From: zephyrus <zephyrus at coli dot uni-saarland dot de>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 01:25:08 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: 4.3.0-rc1 available
- References: <20080222144130.GD3726@sunsite.mff.cuni.cz>
Jakub Jelinek <jakub <at> redhat.com> writes:
> GCC 4.3.0 release candidate 1 is now available at:
> Please test the tarballs there and report any problems to Bugzilla. CC me
> on the bugs if you believe they are regressions from previous releases
> severe enough that they should block the 4.3.0 release.
just one thing on the side, the md5 file for this release is screwed.
it only contains :
and it doesn t match with the checksums i got (tried the package from several
mirrors, they all gave me :
03ab7ccd9f976588070c8707ccb670f3 gcc-4.3.0-RC-20080222.tar.gz )