This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: procedure to make MELT branch on GCC SVN?
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Basile STARYNKEVITCH" <basile at starynkevitch dot net>
- Cc: "GCC Mailing List" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 23:51:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: procedure to make MELT branch on GCC SVN?
- References: <47B8B82F.email@example.com>
On Feb 17, 2008 11:41 PM, Basile STARYNKEVITCH <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hello All,
> I am a bit confused about how to make a branch on GCC SVN.
> I've got some sources (see my home page) but it is buggy. Diego Novillo
> told me gently (in private email) that I should make the branch (thanks
> I started a wiki page: http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/MiddleEndLispTranslator
> Legal stuff is done long time ago: I have "write after approval" status!
> (thanks to Manuel López-Ibáñez for his editions on the wiki)
> In http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2008-02/msg00255.html I announced it.
> In http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2008-02/msg00256.html Gerald Pfeifer
> suggested to announce it (but I thought already did) and to update the
> web pages.
> I am quite scared about messing up the CVS; I am much more easy with the
> Can I just start my branch with
> svn cp svn+ssh://email@example.com/svn/gcc/trunk \
(note /branches/), otherwise this is all you need to to.