This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap broken on mingw
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- Cc: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>, Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Joerg Wunsch <j at uriah dot heep dot sax dot de>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Weddington, Eric" <eweddington at cso dot atmel dot com>, Denis Chertykov <chertykov at gmail dot com>, Anatoly Sokolov <aesok at post dot ru>, "Lamo, Jo Inge" <jo-inge dot lamo at atmel dot com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:46:45 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: bootstrap broken on mingw
- References: <6E32C92C-4934-4B9D-8A9D-014BFC395383@gmail.com> <email@example.com> <3D984872-3514-40F7-A03C-9F3D44042C1B@gmail.com> <20080217131812.GA22680@ins.uni-bonn.de>
On Sun, 17 Feb 2008, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> I see two possibilities: revert above patch, and list texinfo 4.11 as
> prerequisite for building the pdf/dvi
I'm not in favor of making texinfo 4.11 a requirement. As far as I can
see it was released less than half a year ago and even recent releases of
popular systems such as openSUSE 10.3 or FreeBSD 6.3, both released a few
months ago do not have this yet, though admittedly Fedora 8 does.
No objection to make this a requirement for MinGW only, of course.