This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sh-elf vs profiling
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 12:07:35 +1100
- Subject: Re: sh-elf vs profiling
- References: <200802062247.m16Ml7XO025360@greed.delorie.com>
> Is sh-elf/sim supposed to support profiling? My latest tests show all
> the profiling tests failing. For example, the bprob executable has
> the name of the gcda file in it, but doesn't attempt to write it out
> (verified with strace against the simulator).
I guess it probably doesn't apply in this case (if you've straced the
simulator), but please also keep in mind another gotcha: