This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Status of the DLX backend for GCC?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Nikolaos Kavvadias <nkavv at physics dot auth dot gr>
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:16:40 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Status of the DLX backend for GCC?
At http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/extensions.html we have a reference
to the DLX port of GCC, which corresponds to the DLX machine described
in "Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach" by Hennessy and
Sadly, the link to http://www-mount.ee.umn.edu/~okeefe/mcerg/gcc-dlx.html
doesn't work and I failed to find a replacement page. Any pointers?
On the binutils side I see that Nikolaos has been listed as a maintainer,
so there may be hope? :-) Otherwise I'm afraid we'll have to remove our
reference to the DLX port.