This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to describe a FMAC insn
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: Qing Wei <dragonylffly at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 23:25:51 -0800
- Subject: Re: How to describe a FMAC insn
- References: <4771EDE8.email@example.com>
Qing Wei wrote:
> Could someone give some hints of how to describe a FMAC (float mult and
> add) insn in machine description, it matches d = b*c+a, which is a four
> operands float instrution.
There are plenty of examples in ia64.md and rs6000.md.