Re: A proposal to align GCC stack

Ye, Joey <joey.ye <at> intel.com> writes:

Please go forward with this idea!

The current implementation of force_align_arg_pointer has never worked for me.
I have a DLL which may be called by code out of my control and I already have
manual stub functions to align the stack. I would love to rely on compiler
facilities for this but if I do, the host program crashes when my DLL is loaded.