RE: Regression count, and how to keep bugs around forever

I understand your frustration.

I know that some AVR target bugs might fit in your category that you
describe. However a few of us are working to resolve the situation at
least for the AVR target. If you any problems, issues, complaints, or
patches ;-) about/for the AVR target, please let me know so they can be
addressed. Thanks.

Eric Weddington
Product Manager
Atmel