Re: Git and GCC

On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 12:24:00PM +0000, Johannes Schindelin wrote:
> Patches? ;-)

git list, meet J.C. Pizarro.  Care to take him off of our hands for
a while?  He's been hanging on the gcc list for some time, and perhaps
seeks new horizons.

Mr. Pizarro has endless ideas, and he'll give you some new ones every day.
He thinks that no one else knows any computer science, and he will attempt
to teach you what he knows, and tell you to rewrite all of your code based
on something he read and half-understood.  But he's not interested in
actually DOING the work, mind you; that's up to you.  When you object
that he's wasting your time, he'll start talking about freedom of speech.