This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fwd: September entry on mailing list pages broken
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>, overseers at gcc dot gnu dot org, v dot reichelt at netcologne dot de, "GCC MailList" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 18:42:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fwd: September entry on mailing list pages broken
- References: <tkrat.b179dfd8bc4f95d5@netcologne.de> <de8d50360710011742j3e650890m17e6045b4b7ff0da@mail.gmail.com> <20071002014030.GB31394@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
On 10/1/07, Christopher Faylor
<cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@sourceware.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 05:42:15PM -0700, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> >This is maybe more appropriate for overseers.
>
> We're not supporting the ftp archives anymore so all of those links will
> be disappearing soon.
I forgot to mention when this was being discussed that I actually have
used these before (I did not the links on the website linked to the
ftp site).
Thanks,
Andrew Pinski