GCC cpp to mips! Help Please!

Hello

My name is Derrick Washington and and brand new to GCC, and I need some information on how to convert c++ code to files which I can load into the ram on my MIPs processor. I have been looking over the manuels and they are of no help and I need help on this one. I have attached the c++ code that I want to conver to hex files to dowload into the Ram on my MIPs processor. Basically I am trying to go from my cpp file to a instruction file in hex and a data file also in hex that I an download into the ram and run on the processor, and I have no idea on how to go about doing that.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

More photos, more messages, more storage?get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_2G_0507