Re: missing libtool sources?

> I don't think this is much of a problem.  ltmain.sh is always
> distributed with libtool and you would need the full libtool sources to
> rebuild it anyway.

I was thinking more of the legality of shipping GPL files without
their sources, being defined as "the preferred form of the work for
making modifications to it", and since the file says "do not edit this
file", we're clearly not complying.

It would be bad form for an FSF project to not comply 100% with the
GPL.