This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: Rename Non-Autpoiesis maintainers category
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:54:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFC: Rename Non-Autpoiesis maintainers category
- References: <46A8E9AC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I liked the idea of 'Reviewers' more than any of the other options.
I would like to go with this patch, unless we find a much better
--- MAINTAINERS (revision 126951)
+++ MAINTAINERS (working copy)
@@ -231,7 +231,7 @@
maintainers need approval to check in algorithmic changes or changes
outside of the parts of the compiler they maintain.
- Non-Autopoiesis Maintainers
dataflow Daniel Berlin email@example.com
dataflow Paolo Bonzini firstname.lastname@example.org
@@ -251,10 +251,9 @@
Fortran Paul Thomas email@example.com
-Note that individuals who maintain parts of the compiler as
-non-autopoiesis maintainers need approval changes outside of the parts
-of the compiler they maintain and also need approval for their own
+Note that individuals who maintain parts of the compiler as reviewers
+need approval changes outside of the parts of the compiler they
+maintain and also need approval for their own patches.
Write After Approval (last name alphabetical order)