This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Creating gcc-newbies mailing list
- From: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 06:12:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: Creating gcc-newbies mailing list
- References: <46A90E7A.email@example.com>
On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 17:13 -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
> Or maybe this is not a good idea, but I have certainly seen some folks
> that complain about our less than friendly practices.
Alternative would be to keep gcc@ and document that
emails with subject tag [BEGINNER] should not be answered
by unfriendly developpers (who can filter them out easily) and should be
answered as quickly and friendly as possible by those who care :).