This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, bonzini at gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 06:33:54 +1000
- Subject: top-level configure
Before I open a PR for this, I'd like to make sure I'm not doing
anything wrong .. :-)
It used to be the case that the Cygnus top-level configure script would
pass any configure options to all subdirectory `configure' invocations.
Now it doesn't seem to work as I expect when I pass --quiet to the
top-level configure script. When I run make, I see configure output
from fixincludes, etc.
Is it broken?