Re: Host/Target confusion in Dwarf output

> This means that the largest int on the host must be at least half the
> size of the largest int on the target.  Hence, building 64-bit target
> compilers on 32-bit host systems has never been a problem.

I'm not sure I'd go as far as saying "has never been a problem".  It's
"mostly worked", but did have optimization losses and various minor
issues from time to time.  There was enough of a problem that (before
the days when we switched to HOST_WIDE_INT being "long long") I wanted
to be sure that I used a 64-bit host since I needed to build 64-bit
targets.