This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Decimal float and the Cygwin build of GFortran.
- From: "Timothy C Prince" <tprince at myrealbox dot com>
- To: Angelo dot Graziosi at roma1 dot infn dot it
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 20:49:20 +0000
- Subject: Re: Decimal float and the Cygwin build of GFortran.
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
A few months ago this did not happen (same building procedure).
You posted this several places, and they're still arriving. Apparently, nothing has changed, except they've added this warning that the maintainers of this library don't intend to test or review cygwin results.
All reports indicate that both this library and the new alternate bid library are working OK.