Re: Help on emitting static constant arrays

It's probably a beginner mistake, but I never wrote code to emit GIMPLE arrays before, and don't know where to look exactly. I'll continue looking for the reason, but if someone thinks of something trivial I'd be interested in knowing!

I am pretty sure you should pass the array as a pointer. That's how C works.

Hum, I really thought it was something stupid, and it actually was even more stupid than I thought. Sorry for the noise, and thanks for the answer!

FX