old intentional gcc bug?

Hi,

I've been told that a developer of gcc, in the early stages, put a security hole that allowed him complete access to any computer running unix, as gcc was included in unix, and that it stayed that way until he decided to tell everyone and patch it.

I don't believe him, but I couldn't find any information about that in the internet deniying it. That's why I came here to confirm that it never happened.

Sorry for my bad English and thank you.

Regards.

http://tv.yahoo.com/