[tuples] Accessors for RHS of assignments

So, I think I am still not convinced which way we want to access the RHS
of a GS_ASSIGN.

Since GS_ASSIGN can have various types of RHS, we originally had:

gs_assign_unary_rhs (gs)	<- Access the only operand on RHS
gs_assign_binary_rhs1 (gs)	<- Access the 1st RHS operand
gs_assign_binary_rhs2 (gs)	<- Access the 2nd RHS operand

And the corresponding _set functions.

I then managed to half convince myself that it'd be better to have a
single gs_assign_rhs() accessor with a 'which' parameter.  After
implementing that, I think I hate it.  Particularly since this 'which'
parameter is just a number (0 or 1).  It could be a mnemonic, but it
would still be annoying.

So, I'm thinking of going back to the way it was before, but it is not
optimal.  Do people feel strongly over one or the other?