ada, gcc 4.3 and darwin?

   I recall there were supposed to be some unresolved
issues with creating shared libraries for ada on darwin
in the past. Have those been resolved or will they be
addressed for the gcc 4.3.0 release? I ask because I
am considering adding ada to the set of languages built
for a future fink gcc43 package. Thanks in advance for
any clarifications.
               Jack