Re: [OT] Re: Git repository with full GCC history

Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:

Come visit git.infradead.org and its GCC development fork.

*cough* No reason to fork. At least I'm just too used to GIT these days and like it quite a lot, that's why I work on getting the toolchain repos converted (and kept up-to-date!) somewhere as GIT repos.

Err... Of course I was just joking.

This just eases the pain keeping those patches up-to-date in some
branches, that aren't yet ready for merging.

Indeed, but if we moved the git repository to gcc.gnu.org it could also be used for pushing patches to the centralized GCC repository.

For everyday development, I'd very much prefer using Git than
Subversion.

--
  // Bernardo Innocenti
\X/  http://www.codewiz.org/