This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: how to obtain SSA form


On 3/26/07, Andrea Callia D'Iddio <andrea.calliadiddio@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm trying to make some optimizations in gcc, and I need to manipulate
control flow graph when code is translated in SSA form. I wrote
optimization code, but I noticed that when my code is executed the
code isn't in SSA form, it's only in GIMPLE form. How can I obtain the
SSA form to apply my code? Is there an option from command line, or
any flag to be setted?

See passes.c, look for "into" and "ssa".


Gr.
Steven


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]