This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: No ifcvt during ce1 pass (fails i386/ssefp-2.c)


On 3/15/07, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak@gmail.com> wrote:
BTW: Your patch also causes

FAIL: gcc.dg/torture/pr25183.c  -O0  (internal compiler error)
FAIL: gcc.dg/torture/pr25183.c  -O0  (test for excess errors)

Yes. Known. I bootstrapped a fix and had a box test it yesterday. I'll look at the test results tonight and commit the fix if there are no new failures (and this one is fixed).

This failure is caused by problems with dead jump tables. There's
another bug (with a PR filed for it) that is also related to dead jump
tables. The fix I have should fix both these cases.

Gr.
Steven


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]