This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
My name is Lara Thynne and I am a PhD candidate at Deakin University Australia. I am currently researching the boundary between work and leisure activities directly related to the open source community and open source program development.
The survey is completely confidential and looks at your views and motivations to use Open Source software and to participate in the community.
It will only take a five to ten minutes to complete and your contact details will not be recorded. You can withdraw your participation at any stage.
I sincerely apologize for the spammish nature of this e-mail - I don't mean to abuse this list. I am trying to collect responses from as many open source developers and users as possible and a mailing list like can be the only way to reach many developers.
P.S The program that I am using is open source, of course (www.phpsurveyor.org)!
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |