This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: BUG: wrong function call


On 3/6/07, W. Ivanov <wivanov@csodessa.com> wrote:
Hi, I use multiple inheritance in my project. In the child class i have
functions GetParam() and SetParam().
In the cpp-file I call GetParam() function, but I fell to SetParam()
function.
Can You help me?


Don't take me wrong but it is most likely a bug in your code. Still, you might want to inform the developers (not me) through this mailing list which code you're compiling and which version of gcc you're using.

Cheers,

--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at soton.ac.uk
http://www.personal.soton.ac.uk/pocm
PhD Student @ ECS
University of Southampton, UK


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]