This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: warning: source missing a mode?


Markus Franke <Markus.Franke@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de> writes:

> ---snip---
> ;;
> ;; calls that return int in r1
> ;;
> (define_insn "call_val_internal_return_r1"
> [(parallel [(set (reg:SI 1)
>                   (call (match_operand:QI 0 "sym_ref_mem_operand" "")
>                         (match_operand 1 "" "i")))
>             (clobber (reg:SI 31))])]
>   ""
>   "jal\\t%S0%("
>   [(set_attr "type" "jump")
>    (set_attr "mode" "none")])
> ---snap---
> 
> I think the warning is caused by the second parameter of the set
> instruction, right? But I don't know where to specify the source mode. I
> had already a look into the GCC Internals Manual without success.

The missing mode is here:
    (match_operand 1 "" "i")
That should most likely be
    (match_operand:SI 1 "" "i")

Ian


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]