This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Some thoughts and quetsions about the data flow infrastracture


> In general, I am agree with this.  I am just opposing to the strong 
> words "not allowed".  I think it should be decided in each concrete case.

I agree that "not allowed" was a poor choice of words in a project
such as GCC and, although we, as a project, do tend to normally make
decisions one at a time, it's hard for me to see how there could be a
justifcation for a "private" dataflow structure, even if "better", but
one never knows ...


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]