Re: Signed int overflow behaviour in the security context

> You're misrepresenting the argument here.  This is not just about newly
> written software, but also about software that already has been written.

There are multiple arguments here.  That comment of mine was addressing the
claim that somebody (I think you) made that stated that it was too much to
expect programmers writing security-critical code to understand these aspects
of C.

I agree with all the arguments about legacy code, but I'm much less
tolerant of such arguments for NEW code.