This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc compile time support for assumptions
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Abramo Bagnara <abramobagnara at tin dot it>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 18 Jan 2007 07:34:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: gcc compile time support for assumptions
- References: <45AF3FC9.email@example.com>
Abramo Bagnara <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I'd like to know if gcc has implemented some generic way to help
> optimizer job by allowing programmers to specify assumptions (or
The answer is no, there is nothing quite like you describe.
But I think it would be a good idea.