Ada and the TREE_COMPLEXITY field on struct tree_exp

Hello,

Ada is the last user of the tree_exp->complexity field.  Removing this
field should reduce GCC's memory usage by about 5% on a 64 bit host.
Could an Ada maintainer see if it possible to remove the use of this
field?  I would think it shouldn't be too hard -- TREE_COMPLEXITY is
used only inside ada/decl.c.  But I haven't been able to figure out
myself yet how to avoid using TREE_COMPLEXITY there...

Thanks,

Gr.
Steven