This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html points to non-existing source http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-SVN/
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Tomas Bily <tbily at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, tomby at ucw dot cz
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:35:37 +1100
- Subject: Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html points to non-existing source http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-SVN/
- References: <20070117024931.GA1332@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
> I found out that page http://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html points to
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-SVN/ mailing list but it doesn't exist. It's
> in section "Write access policies" above "Free for all" subsection.
> It seems that correct list is http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/.
Nicely spotted. I think someone got overzealous with search and