Re: Cheatsheet for building gcc

with the changes to the build system in the last few months, I am having
problems to do some things I am used to do during development.  I found
more or less satisfactory procedures for most them, however, I would
like to know the "official" way how to achieve those effects (and to put
the created "cheatsheet" to wiki, so that people do not have to reinvent
the wheel).

Now at http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Top-Level_Bootstrap.

Paolo