Hei sir, your one-eyed monster is really small

YO buddy

Don't tell me why your ramrod is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 80% of all women need a longer
sausage to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://alnagleen.info

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
tjqjqmqlolqfqqqpujqrqhpnufqfohnl
dfkjghwenflgkdwdfwkjgghs