Re: C++ overflow testcases failing on mainline

It seems I managed to mess up the patch applied to revision 120558.
The problem is that somehow all testcases have been added three times.
I cannot imagine how such thing happenned.

You probably used "patch" which, instead of warning if a patch creates a file that is already there, happily puts the content of the file again at the beginning of it.

Paolo