This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Retiring IPA-branch
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 00:15:44 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Retiring IPA-branch
- References: <20070102215728.GD29483@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Tue, 2 Jan 2007, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> I would hope to retire that branch, since it has gained a lot of
> dust and also a lot of things has been renamed while merging to mainline
> making it outdated.
I assume you will update svn.html accordingly once this is done...
> At the end of stage 1 I would also like to open new branch targeted to
> further improvements and cleanups of IPA infrastructure that can
> co-exist in parallel with LTO branch solving other aspects we need to
> address before getting useable link time optimization.
...and when you are going to create the new branch? <hint><hint> ;-)