Top level libgcc checked in

I've just committed the approved top level libgcc patches, which
create a top level "libgcc" directory.

Hopefully, this will not have any great impact on much of anyone.
The only change I know of is that if you run "make all-gcc", you will
no longer have enough to test C.  You need at least "make
all-target-libgcc".  If you're bootstrapping, libgcc will be built in
each stage.

If the changes cause you any problems please let me know and I'll
try to clean up after myself.

Meanwhile, it is now very simple to move target-specific pieces of
"libgcc" (including startfiles) from the gcc subdirectory to the
libgcc subdirectory.  Config fragments are simplest; and once every
reference to a source file has moved to the new directory, the source
file itself can be moved also.  I invite target maintainers to
migrate their configurations.  I'll be doing some as I have time,
but it's tricky to do blind and easier if you have a target to test
on.

Right now the libgcc configuration is completely tied up with
gcc/Makefile.  As parts of the configuration process move from
gcc/config/ to libgcc/config/ (or libgcc's configure.ac), we'll
be untangling them.  Eventually, it should be possible to build
gcc and the target libraries separately.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery