This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: gcc, mplayer and profile (mcount)
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Adam Sulmicki'" <adam at cfar dot umd dot edu>, "'Ian Lance Taylor'" <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <mplayer-advusers at mplayerhq dot hu>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:24:35 -0000
- Subject: RE: gcc, mplayer and profile (mcount)
On 03 January 2007 19:08, Adam Sulmicki wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Jan 2007, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
>> I told you was to use the gcc-help mailing list, which was correct.
>> So this seems to be a bug in gcc: it should be calling _mcount.
> It just that it is my impression that gcc list is more
> appropriate for gcc bugs than gcc-help.
Is that your idea of an apology? Regardless of topicality there's no
reasonable reading of Ian's words as a flame, they were entirely polite and
well-measured, and you should withdraw your baseless accusation and say sorry
rather than trying to rationalise it.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....