Re: how to load a cfg from a file by tree-ssa

I haven't looked into this yet, but as I think I may need to be able
to do something similar, is it possible to parse the cfg file that is
given out, and build a C structure like that?

Thanks
Rob

On 21/11/06, Paolo Bonzini <paolo.bonzini@lu.unisi.ch> wrote:

> but i don't know how to load that file in a structure. > I.e. i have the file .cfg builded by gcc with the option > -fdump-tree-cfg and i want to load this file in a C structure so i can > manipulate it.

There is no such functionality in GCC.  GCC can only build the CFG from
source code, and can only do so to produce assembly language output.

Paolo