Re: GCC Garbage Collection

Le Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 06:47:40AM +0000, Brendon Costa écrivait/wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>    I think i am having trouble with the garbage collector deleting the
> memory for tree nodes that i am still using.

The wiki page
   http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Memory_management
might help you

I had a quick glance at your mail, so I may be wrong, but I am not sure that
you configured correctly the build system so that thet GTY(()) macros get
processed correctly. Sadly, the gengtype generator does not recieve the list
of files to process thru the command line, but only in internal data.

Regards

email: basile<at>starynkevitch<dot>net
mobile: +33 6 8501 2359