Re: wiki topics wish (configuration related)

on Sat, Oct 28, 2006 at 11:53:29PM +0200, I (Basile S.) asked

> There are several topics that I wish to be covered a bit on the Wiki (or
> some other documentations), mostly related to configuration (and autoconf,
> with which I am not very familiar, especially in the context of GCC whose
> configuration is quite complex).

I digged up a little bit this subject, and I wrote a very incomplete wiki page on it.

http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/AboutGCCConfiguration

I borrowed a few sentences elsewhere, in particular from the autobook
http://sources.redhat.com/autobook/ by Gary V. Vaughan, Ben Elliston,
Tom Tromey and Ian Lance Taylor (I sent a small email to Gary about this).

Comments and improvements are welcome.

email: basile<at>starynkevitch<dot>net
mobile: +33 6 8601 2359